Complex Insurance

A lot of people live on a complex or as part of a small community with jointly owned communal areas such as swimming pools, car parks, gardens, roof areas, shared corridors, etc. By law, you must have public liability cover to protect any visitors or members of the public against injury, accident or loss in these areas. It’s also very useful to have cover for any damage to these areas, not to mention the protection for any liability incurred by the residents’ committee. As part of a complex you should also consider buying the buildings insurance as a group, as this not only offers far better cover without disputes amongst individual property owners and their insurers, but also 9 times out of 10 it works out far cheaper.

To view our complex insurance proposal, click here

To view our complex insurance policy wording, click here

Quick Quote

Step 1 of 6
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest